|Bystrov Valery G.|
Associate Professor, Subdepartment of Industrial Design.
|Bystrova Elena A.|
Senior Lecturer, Subdepartment of Industrial Design.
DIGITAL MODEL TECHNOLOGIES AS A METHOD OF PREPARING STUDENTS FOR MODERN-DAY EMPLOYMENT
Employment of young graduates is one of the burning issues in today’s higher school. The article considers the goals, problems and mechanisms of the educational program «Foundations of Industrial Excellence» which helps ensure that graduate designers get quickly adapted to the realities of modern-day industrial contexts. The basic tools of the educational process are digital modelling technologies and mockup-making practice.
Key words: higher education, inclusive education, three-dimensional modelling, prototyping, digital technologies, neoindustrial manufacturing
1. Studopedia. Available from: http://studopedia.ru/7_115718_printsipi-formoobrazovaniya-v-dizayne-na-p... (in Russian)
2. Bainev, V.F. Neoindustrialisation, a Breakthrough Integration Project of Union State of Russia and Belarus [Online] Russian People’s Line. Available from: http://ruskline.ru/analitika/2010/06/29/neoindustrializaciya_proryvnoj_i... (in Russian)
3. Problems of Employment of Higher School Graduates [Online]. Available from: http://www.poznaysebia.com/2013/08/28/problema-trudoustroystva-vyipuskni... (in Russian)
4. Eleven Myths of Self-Development Pedagogy [Online]. Montessori's International Institute. E.Hiltunen. Available from: http://montessori-russia.ru/articles/11-mifov/ (in Russian)
5. Waldorf Pedagogy [Online] Available from: http://www.waldorfschule.ru/pedagogy/ (in Russian)
6. Waldorf Pedagogy [Online] Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ (in Russian)